wf3h[_2_] wf3h[_2_] is offline

Default Obama endorses slavery

On Mon, 25 Apr 2011 19:21:54 -0500, Boating All Out
wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Mon, 25 Apr 2011 13:22:41 -0700, wrote:

The Ryan proposal calls for $165B cuts in Medicare ... basically
eliminating it.

That is less than half of what they spend but I see your point.
I doubt anyone is really taking his idea seriously but I applaud the
bravery to even open the dialog. We do need to find a way to get a
handle on costs.

Ryan isn't brave, he's stupid and isolated in his little ideological
cocoon He wants to kill Medicare. His next step would be SS.
He had no idea how his "plan" would **** the GOP.
Don't mistake stupid sincerity for bravery.

if he were brave he'd propose doubling capital gains taxes and
subjecting them to social security taxes