Paul Schilter

Default Coast Guard Inspections

Scott,
Specifically? Well Scott, I not a lawyer so I can't quote you specific
rights. Perhaps it's more a feeling that the newer laws being passed in the
name of terrorist defense will be used as an excuse to justify more
intrusion into our personal lives.
Paul

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
Which rights, specifically were revoked?

--
Scott Vernon
Plowville PA __/)__/)__

"Paul Schilter" paulschilter@comcast,dot,net wrote in message
Larry,
I hear ya, our rights are being revoked, all in the name of

terrorism.
Paul

"Larry W4CSC" wrote in message
snipped
Many of the unconstitutional stops-for-no-reason were thinly disguised

drug
raids without warrant or valid reasons. They dug around in the boat,

think, because there were teens aboard my boat.

It's nonsense and ought to be stopped. I don't remember signing away

any
of the Amendments to our Constitution at the DNR boat license

office.......

Larry W4CSC