Canuck57[_9_] Canuck57[_9_] is offline

Default Why gas is $5.00/gal

On 25/04/2011 7:06 AM, BAR wrote:
In articleS4OdnUsyCedBVynQnZ2dnUVZ_sqdnZ2d@earthlink .com, payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

Let's not forget that they are entitled to make a profit no matter how
miserable the economy might be. Their costs are going up, way up.
Our cost will go up also. The dollar continues to depreciate.
That's a result of our fiscal policies and upside down balance of
payments. A strong dollar would result in cheaper oil, and that is
what we've been used to in the past.

That's what, the fourth excuse Wayne has come up with the justify the
rape of Americans by the oil companies.

Your inability to comprehend basic business concepts is sad, very sad.

I hope your twin diesels run on french fry oil.

For HarryK it is easier to whine a lot.
--
I can assure you that the road to prosperity is not paved with
fleabagger debt.