Canuck57[_9_] Canuck57[_9_] is offline

Default Why gas is $5.00/gal

On 25/04/2011 8:27 AM, BAR wrote:
In articleZ8ydnbWCF5ea5yjQnZ2dnUVZ_sednZ2d@earthlink .com, payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

BAR wrote:

They must have finally learned from the Union bookkeepers. How to raid a
union pension fund and strike fund without going to jail.

Once again, you are betraying your ignorance. *All* union pension fund
officers have to be bonded. If there is a discrepancy in the pension
funds, the bonding company has to make it good. As it does, it gets in
contact with the prosecutors and pushes for criminal prosecution, and it
usually gets its way.

Go tell it to someone who will believe you.

Further, because of the difficulty of being in full compliance with all
the federal laws that pertain to pension funds, most union pension funds
retain professional administrators to handle the money and agree on
pension investments. These administrators are well aware of the many
federal regulations that pertain to pension funds, and they don't want
to go to jail, either.

Again, go tell it to someone who will believe you.

When you think of pension fund raiders, you should think of those
corporations that never bothered to fund their pension liabilities and
leave their retiring employees holding an empty bag. Or the corporations
that go bankrupt and leave their pensioned employees and future
pensioned employees holding an empty bag.

I haven't been covered by a pension plan since 1986. When that one
closed down I used the money I received to start my IRA. Since then I
have been funding my own retirement.

All the union financial corruption in this country since the beginning
of unions here is a drop in the bucket compared to the dollar value of
corporate corruption and Wall Street corruption.

Union corruption is notorious and rampant.

http://nlpc.org/union-corruption-update

Didn't do squat for NorTel, GMers, and others either. All those union
dues for nothing. Just feeds the corruption.

--
I can assure you that the road to prosperity is not paved with
fleabagger debt.