Canuck57[_9_] Canuck57[_9_] is offline

Default Why gas is $5.00/gal

On 25/04/2011 6:47 AM, BAR wrote:

No doubt, the Queen of Mean, Leona Helmsley was one mean bitch. But
will say his she left $4 billion into a charity trust.

and what was her use of money after she was dead? fine. let's get more
dead rich people. sounds like a great idea

It was here money and she should be able to dispose of it any way she
wants.

What do you plan to do with your left over "fortune", give it all to the
government? I sure hope so, they need it more than your children.

Pretty obvious wf3h is skint, does not think of his wife, family nor
others. Be lucky if he has enough to cover his funeral costs.

--
I can assure you that the road to prosperity is not paved with
fleabagger debt.