A_boaterer A_boaterer is offline

Default Why gas is $5.00/gal

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

Canuck57 wrote:
On 24/04/2011 9:19 AM, Harryk wrote:
Canuck57 wrote:

While big money buys elections, last I checked it didn't buy your vote.
Money buys advertising, they pick the Rep and Dem ponies, but you often
can vote for a third option. But you don't.

A third option? Most of the "third option" candidates who run in this
country are as bat**** crazy as you are.

So did you run?

I almost ran for public office once, when I lived in Michigan many years
ago and was very active in the state Democratic party.

Yeah, sure, we believe you Harry. Everyone here believes everything you
say. Rounded the horn, fireboat welcome, Yale degree, yep.