Canuck57[_9_] Canuck57[_9_] is offline

Default Why gas is $5.00/gal

On 24/04/2011 12:19 PM, wf3h wrote:
On Sun, 24 Apr 2011 08:25:11 -0600,
wrote:

On 23/04/2011 5:40 PM, wf3h wrote:
On Sat, 23 Apr 2011 12:54:24 -0600,
wrote:

Or if you don't want to go international and are risk adverse, just buy
an oilfield or gold and wait.

So why invest in a hyper-inflationary anti-business USA again?

HAHAHAHA anti business US...

the US is a plutocracy where the SCOTUS just legalized corporate
purchase of elections

and he says wer're anti business!

Government is for banking. Most people have their mortgages with Fannie
or Freddie...now also add GMAC...and they are all bankrupt.

While big money buys elections, last I checked it didn't buy your vote.
Money buys advertising, they pick the Rep and Dem ponies, but you
often can vote for a third option. But you don't.

which does nothing to address your bizarre statement that the US is
'anti business'

and who do you vote for when the big money has idiots like you
convinced that big money is big money because god wants it that way?

How so? Byzantine paperwork and rules, need a law degree to even
contemplate opening a business without being sued, fined, harassed...
Then get a union up your arse like a stuck pig. Big hikes in utilities,
taxes and more taxes.

I always vote one way and one way only. Who is going to cost me less.
Not many good choices, but it is how I vote.

Hey, USA has lost its edge.

--
I can assure you that the road to prosperity is not paved with
fleabagger debt.