I_am_Tosk I_am_Tosk is offline

Default 2 Die in Local Bay Boating Mishap

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

I_am_Tosk wrote:

The latter, it's all he has in his miserable life.. I can't imagine
being pinned in the basement by that ankle bracelet...

Such an imagination you and your equally dimwitted supporter share.

I'm thinking of setting up a fundraiser here to help get the money you
need for petrol to get your kid to the motorbike racing track. Does that
work for you?

Better be careful using personal info provided to you by Tim, John is
gonna' tattle on you

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!