I_am_Tosk I_am_Tosk is offline

Default Wrap your mind round this'un

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

John H wrote:
On Sun, 24 Apr 2011 20:58:15 -0700, wrote:

On Sun, 24 Apr 2011 19:28:07 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch
wrote:

On Apr 24, 10:09 pm, wrote:
On Sun, 24 Apr 2011 18:09:33 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch

wrote:
My seriously liberal sister has taken up shooting, both with a 9 mm
and a .22 rifle. Today at our Easter family dinner, she remarked at
how since I was good at building boats'n stuff, maybe I could make a
gun rack for her Prius...
build a good one so your sister

will have a nice rack
She's 41, a lawyer, has two kids, competes in triathlons, vegetarian,
ultra-liberal, drives a Prius and shoots for fun too. I believe that
when she is 50 she will no longer be liberal.
Hmm, I don't know. My daughter is also a liberal democrat. She's 52.
But she's a member of the NRA and shoots trap and auto loaders. (she
drives a Volvo)
I'm her opposite, have tons of guns, shoot once a month and drive a
Chevy. But I'm not a member of the NRA.
Eddie

Luckily, neither of my daughters are liberals.

I suppose they were just properly raised.

Well, they certainly weren't raised as Roman Catholics, eh?
Most Catholics I know, and I know a lot of them, are social liberals.
A number of them are anti-abortion, but in every other area of
importance, they are liberal.

So, where did you go wrong with them?

Wow, harrie makes up stories about people he "knows" (which means he
made them up), and expects folks to follow him down to the crapper of
name calling and misrepresentations...

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!