Harryk Harryk is offline

Default Wrap your mind round this'un

John H wrote:
On Sun, 24 Apr 2011 20:58:15 -0700, wrote:

On Sun, 24 Apr 2011 19:28:07 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch
wrote:

On Apr 24, 10:09 pm, wrote:
On Sun, 24 Apr 2011 18:09:33 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch

wrote:
My seriously liberal sister has taken up shooting, both with a 9 mm
and a .22 rifle. Today at our Easter family dinner, she remarked at
how since I was good at building boats'n stuff, maybe I could make a
gun rack for her Prius...
build a good one so your sister

will have a nice rack
She's 41, a lawyer, has two kids, competes in triathlons, vegetarian,
ultra-liberal, drives a Prius and shoots for fun too. I believe that
when she is 50 she will no longer be liberal.

Hmm, I don't know. My daughter is also a liberal democrat. She's 52.
But she's a member of the NRA and shoots trap and auto loaders. (she
drives a Volvo)
I'm her opposite, have tons of guns, shoot once a month and drive a
Chevy. But I'm not a member of the NRA.
Eddie

Luckily, neither of my daughters are liberals.

I suppose they were just properly raised.

Well, they certainly weren't raised as Roman Catholics, eh?
Most Catholics I know, and I know a lot of them, are social liberals.
A number of them are anti-abortion, but in every other area of
importance, they are liberal.

So, where did you go wrong with them?