BAR[_2_] BAR[_2_] is offline

Default Why gas is $5.00/gal

In article ,
says...

On Sun, 24 Apr 2011 08:19:24 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 23/04/2011 5:42 PM, wf3h wrote:
On Sat, 23 Apr 2011 16:53:45 -0600,
wrote:

So why would you control private business? So it can be as efficient at
disposing of money as Government Motors?

let's see...in the last 3 years, efficient private business cost the
US TEN TRILLION in national wealth.

so much for THAT little piece of right wing bull****

Market was overdosed on DEBT bubble, and it burst. Market just reacted.

yep.the right wing deregulated the financial markets and ran the debt
market up to stratospheric levels

more reason we need to regulate wall street

But I will thank our liberal leftie money for nothing debtors...it
presented a once in a lifetime buying opportunity. But then, that is
the difference between the seasoned investor and a knee jerk.

gee. what did the liberal left do?

you keep bleating this. but never get into specifics.

is that because you're a racist who hates obama or because you're too
stupid to know it was CONSERVATIVES who engineered the destruction of
the US?

The fact that so many were blinded by liberalism debt greed, well, isn't
a righties fault. Just envy on the left as many sold at the bottom when
they should have been buying....but then again they had too much DEBT.

more cliches

any specifics?

no. i thought not. you ahve glen beck and rush and all the right wing
blather

Bobby, have you gone through all 99 weeks of your unemployment yet?