Harryk Harryk is offline

Default 7 Habits of Highly Frugal People, or How to Get the Boat YouAlways Wanted

John H wrote:
On Sat, 23 Apr 2011 22:20:03 -0400, Wayne wrote:

On Sat, 23 Apr 2011 21:58:47 -0400,
wrote:

There are a lot of good people in this country who don't buy into your
corporationist uber alles philosophy.

They should move elsewhere. This country was founded on the
principles of free enterprise and minimal government and it has
served well. Those who look to government for all of their needs are
losers and on the wrong road.

This explains where Harry's ideas emanate:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDeXh...layer_embedded

I suppose this would be 'liberal' education planning?

Herring apparently supports this group, since one of the commentators on
the post he referenced agreed:

This is part of the jewish plan for Wrold government (New Wrold order)
found in "The protocols of the learned elders of Zion". Indoctrinate the
youth with Marxist ideology and destroy our freedoms from within. It's
a generational thing! You Americans better wake up soon, because under
their system of control, MILLIONS will have to DIE. Just look to the
former Soviet Union under Bolshevik control 1917 on and you will SEE!!

Visit: Theforbiddentruth net