Canuck57[_9_] Canuck57[_9_] is offline

Default Why gas is $5.00/gal

On 23/04/2011 6:44 AM, Wayne B wrote:
On Sat, 23 Apr 2011 08:25:50 -0400,
wrote:

It's amazing how Americans have been brainwashed into believing that the
world exists for corporations.

It's amazing to me how some people have become brainwashed into
believing that government can do a better job than private industry.

I think that is the "Hope" part. It is always followed by the
"Disappointment" part.

Refining is a dirty, capital intensive business. If you believe there
is so much filthy lucre waiting to be made, you should form a
consortium and go buy or build one. It's a great American tradition
and it creates jobs.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Filthy_Luc_Economics_for_People_Who_Hate_Capita lism

No one in the USA wants jobs, they just want money. And think Obama can
print it forever.
--
I can assure you that the road to prosperity is not paved with
fleabagger debt.