cavelamb cavelamb is offline

Default Wilbur's comeuppance

Bruce in Bangkok wrote:
On Fri, 22 Apr 2011 18:01:44 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

" Sir Gregory Hall, Esq." wrote in message
"Wayne.B" wrote in message
On Fri, 22 Apr 2011 16:42:02 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

you and the other fools can't refute my arguments.
David Pascoe is no fool and he has dealing with these issues
professionally for many years. Why not go argue with him?

If he is supporting this hosing down fraud then he's too stupid for me to
waste my valuable time on.

--
Gregory Hall

Right on, Gregory! I agree 100%

Wilbur Hubbard

Self gratification I believe it is called.
Cheers,

Bruce
(bruceinbangkokatgmaildotcom)

I was going to ask if anyone would vouch for G Hall,
but decided I really didn't care enough to bother.

But what the heck.

--

Richard Lamb
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~cavelamb