Canuck57[_9_] Canuck57[_9_] is offline

Default Why gas is $5.00/gal

On 22/04/2011 3:46 PM, Harryk wrote:
Frogwatch wrote:
Of course Obama blames "speculators" because that is ALWAYS the reason
why gas costs anything. It is a bit like saying the sky is blue
because it bluish colored. However, what Obama actually means is that
in this context, "speculators" is a code word for "reaql

Indeed, we have to be on the alert for "reaql..."

Hey, we know you're a bat**** crazy rightie, and you just can't live
with the fact that the black guy with the funny name was elected
president over your tired-out old fart McCain and his ditzy sidekick.

Too bad.

So does that mean you will not go boating this year as you can't afford
the gas? LMAO.

As for your fetish with race, is that the cause, the reason or an excuse?
--
I can assure you that the road to prosperity is not paved with
fleabagger debt.