Harryk Harryk is offline

Default Why gas is $5.00/gal

Wayne B wrote:
On Sat, 23 Apr 2011 08:53:50 -0400,
wrote:

Wayne B wrote:
On Sat, 23 Apr 2011 08:25:50 -0400,
wrote:

It's amazing how Americans have been brainwashed into believing that the
world exists for corporations.
It's amazing to me how some people have become brainwashed into
believing that government can do a better job than private industry.

I'm supposed to be impressed with private industry's achievements in the
oil business, beyond sticking it to everyone?

Maybe it's just me but I believe that expensive oil is a lot better
than no oil.

The world is awash in oil at the moment. We're all being raped by the
oil companies. The only thing left for them to do is merge with the
health insurance companies. :)