Bruce in Bangkok[_16_] Bruce in Bangkok[_16_] is offline

Default Wilbur's comeuppance

On Fri, 22 Apr 2011 17:36:14 -0400, Wayne.B
wrote:

On Fri, 22 Apr 2011 16:42:02 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

you and the other fools can't refute my arguments.

David Pascoe is no fool and he has dealing with these issues
professionally for many years. Why not go argue with him?

I referenced him to Pascoe's site but Willie-boy's ideas conflicted
with Pascoe's although Pascoe's were developed from his years of
experience so it is obvious to Willie-boy that Pascoe must be wrong.
Stands to reason; everybody knows; you don't understand physics
(although the problem is chemical), etc.

Cheers,

Bruce
(bruceinbangkokatgmaildotcom)