Harryk Harryk is offline

Default Yo Bert and other golfers...

John H wrote:
On Sat, 23 Apr 2011 00:40:45 -0400, wrote:

On Fri, 22 Apr 2011 13:12:14 -0400, John
wrote:

...some important rule changes. I just got notified of these by a friend. Thought you may be
interested.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiMaoEdvVY4
I have been using #1 and 3 right along but #2 has never been an issue.
I don't look for lost balls, life is too short.

I just tee another one up and go. They are 24 for $10 at the dollar
store.

Tee up another? You mean 'play a provisional'? Most of the time we 'pretend' the woods are a lateral
hazard and drop where it went in. (Actually, one of our group always seems to add about 50 yards to
that!)

I use these balls:

http://www.golfsmith.com/products/30...Double_15-Pack

Put a red mark in each eye. I'm not good enough to buy the expensive balls. I don't do much
'intentional' shot shaping. When my shot draws or fades, I'm usually saying, "Oh ****!"

How many double packs do you go through in a round? :)