Glenn Ashmore

Default Coast Guard Inspections

USCG inspections and their legal power to do them have been a reality
for many years and have little to do with Homeland "Security". In fact,
with the new burdens and meager funding increase the CG will be hard
pressed to do as many as they have in the past.

Paul Schilter wrote:
Larry,
I hear ya, our rights are being revoked, all in the name of terrorism.
Paul

"Larry W4CSC" wrote in message
snipped

Many of the unconstitutional stops-for-no-reason were thinly disguised

drug

raids without warrant or valid reasons. They dug around in the boat, I
think, because there were teens aboard my boat.

It's nonsense and ought to be stopped. I don't remember signing away any
of the Amendments to our Constitution at the DNR boat license

office.......

Larry W4CSC

--
Glenn Ashmore