A_boaterer A_boaterer is offline

Default Launched are...

In article 01ff1c33-dac5-4c0f-9b0b-161ade76b349
@f15g2000pro.googlegroups.com, says...

On Apr 21, 10:32*am, Harryk wrote:
...us.

The diesel guy is on the boat now, checking out the engines, generator,
et cetera. Not much of what I would call a boating day here, not nearly
as balmy as yesterday. When I drove by the Bay on the way to the marina,
it looked pretty choppy.

Guy operating the sling lift told me he hadn't dropped a boat yet...this
week. Black humor.

I assume the diesel guy is there to as part of warranty requirements?
Does the engine manufacturer pay or is it out of your pocket? Or is it
some kind of split where you pay for the house (boat?) call but the
mfg. covers the actual engine service portion?

You have to remember that Harry is mechanically incompetent. He's said
over and over here that he does nothing himself in that respect.