Canuck57[_9_] Canuck57[_9_] is offline

Default Obama's buddies at GE trying to kill us with CFL

On 20/04/2011 5:57 PM, Frogwatch wrote:
Using food to make ethanol that destroys engines and causes deaths was
bad enough but now we find those CFL bulbs are actually dangerous:
http://wattsupwiththat.com/2011/04/2...de/#more-38326

Of course, GE wants incandascents outlawed because they make the CFLs
and GE is a major Obama contributor.

Yep, green knobs didn't think that through very well. Like I said from
the beginning, being green is mostly government propaganda to try to
jack up taxes, move the green from us to them.

Mercury vapor with your soup or mercury in ground water?

Good part is the _innovative_ Chinese are getting the LED ones out now
and they are coming down in price. Better thought out and consume less
electricity than even CFLs do. And already below a NA union made cost
too. Saw them at Costco. Even hve the candlestick types.

In some places in Asia, they are even getting rid of and banning the
Xeon displays, making them use LEDs. Far ahead of US politicians on
this. But then, they thought before they leaped.

--
I can assure you that the road to prosperity is not paved with
fleabagger debt.