BAR[_2_] BAR[_2_] is offline

Default $1.87 per gallon...

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

Obviously, you don't have the ability to understand what you read. I was
discussing what the European common market countries were doing in terms
of commodity speculation and possible ways to curtail it. That has
nothing to do with the DNC.

The other day you made another of your idiotic comments, regarding one
of Obama's two supreme court nominees.

It's not up to me to decide how to curtail commodity speculation, bozo.
All you are accomplishing here is proving that you really are an
uneducated, unknowing automaton of the really stupid right, a teahadist
birther. You're being used, little man, and you're not even aware of it.

http://www.opec.org

http://www.opec.org/opec_web/en/about_us/25.htm

I don't see any European counties on that list of member companies.
Neither is Canada or the USA on the list of member companies.

http://www.opec.org/opec_web/en/about_us/23.htm

Says nothing about being nice to the European commodity markets.