Harryk Harryk is offline

Default $1.87 per gallon...

Canuck57 wrote:

Funny. I ws born on the poor side of the tracks. 4 kids, single mom, no
money. Put myself through school, no loans... now self made.

But then, I didn't spend my time whining and complaining, I spent it
educating myself and working hard/smart.

Now whiners like you are just envious slugs a still whining. Whine on,
it is what you do best. But pay up or walk.

There's no evidence here you "educated" yourself. You're barely on the
literate side of the tracks. You spout the same hysterical financial
blather you can find on any right-wing nutcase financial site. You're a
gold bug without any gold assets, not even the gold-buggers lapel pin.

Why would anyone envy you? Because you have a Ford pickup truck? Big whoop.