jps

Default OT--new candidate

You're so easy to please. I do wish you'd leave that language at the
trailer door when you come out to play.

"Bill Cole" wrote in message
t...
damn jps, you are such a sharp wit, keep it up. You have everyone rolling
on the floor.

"jps" wrote in message
And you're one of 'em.

"Bill Cole" wrote in message
et...
The fish in Rec.boats might be the dumbest school of fish I have ever

seen.
: )

"NOYB" wrote in message
hlink.net...
The other threads were getting kind of boring and I had already

overfished
'em, anyhow. It was a time for a new honey hole...

What I find amazing is the same pelagics will leave one hole and get
caught
right again in the next.

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
"jps" wrote in message

I cannot believe you'd attempt to compare Bush with a real

leader.

He's not comparing the two. He's trolling with a squid the size of

Rhode
Island. :-)