Despot[_3_] Despot[_3_] is offline

Default Marching off a cliff

On 4/19/2011 5:16 PM, Wayne B wrote:
On Tue, 19 Apr 2011 15:25:09 -0400,
wrote:

Why respond to the loogymoron at all? I don't see his posts and I
certainly am not going to respond to him. I do my duty by responding to
a handful of other idiots here. That's enough.

Listen, you over-inflated bag of hot air. I'll respond to whomever I want.

Speaking of not responding, why don't you stop responding to Scott?

Gee. Now the moron is ID spoofing Paul.

Gee, now someone is spoofing Paul the sock puppet who in reality is
probably Harry. This is all so circular isn't it? Harry, of course,
was supposed to be launching and recommissioning his imaginary boat
today. What happened to that plan? Perhaps we can conclude that it
doesn't take long to launch an imaginary boat.

Too funny.