Scott Vernon

Default What's best to remove oil?

I have the 'Jabsco-Little Pal Pump Kit' on that page (came w/the boat) and
it works fine. Drips some when you take the tube out of the dipstick.
Someone told me you can buy similar item from a car parts store for less.
Remember, warm oil pumps easier.

Scott Vernon
Plowville PA __/)__/)__

"John Gaquin" wrote in message

wrote in message
Hi,

What's the best thing for the money for removing oil

David...
Check out http://makeashorterlink.com/?B24336508

I have a topsider, which has worked fine for several years. You pump up

the
vacuum, and the lube gets evacuated through a smallish tube inserted in

the
dipstick shaft. Takes a few minutes, and if you have a large quantity of
oil it can be cumbersome, emptying the can, etc. I only need it once,
sometimes twice a year, so I just can't justify an automated system.

John Gaquin