[email protected] emdeplume@hush.com is offline

Default A BIG choice to make...

On Mon, 18 Apr 2011 22:17:24 -0400, Wayne B
wrote:

On Mon, 18 Apr 2011 18:50:12 -0700, wrote:

Two refrigeration systems... I'm so glad you're middle class!

Sweat equity my poor confused woman, very middle class. The truly
wealthy call someone up and get it done for them. Installing it
themselves would interfere with tennis lessons or the bridge game.

Your turn: Define middle class.

It's shrinking. Sweat equity has nothing to do with it. Lots of people
in the lower socio-economic level work very hard and try and save.

Many people in the middle class take tennis lessons and play bridge.

It used to be that middle class was defined by relatively stable
economic situations, but more and more people are losing their homes
and going hungry even. You may not be "truly wealthy," but you're
certainly not in the middle. Someone who has a boat they use as a
second, vacation home and travel around, seemingly endlessly, someone
who has two fridges on their boat for God Sake, isn't really middle
class, at least not compared to the vast majority of people.