Wayne B Wayne B is offline

Default A BIG choice to make...

On Mon, 18 Apr 2011 17:09:42 -0400, John H
wrote:

On Mon, 18 Apr 2011 15:03:57 -0400, Wayne B wrote:

On Mon, 18 Apr 2011 14:34:15 -0400, John H
wrote:

Sure am glad I chose golf. Looks like I'm the only one who had a great time!

I've been working on the boats. That's always fun when it's
finished.

Whatcha doin'?

Just finished up two refigeration systems on the trawler, replacing an
older unit that was getting creaky. Launched the dinghy yesterday
for the first time in a couple of months and found a problem with the
battery switch. Fixed that and then took a spin across the river and
back, always an adventure in a 12 ft inflatable. Weather has been in
the 80s now for weeks - time to fly north with the snow birds.