Dan Best

Default What's best to remove oil?

I can personally vouch for either the Marina Pro
http://www.boatus-store.com/images/t...7493_MSK_T.JPG which I used to
use, or the Oil Boy http://www.boatus-store.com/images/thumb/22693_T.JPG
which I use now and like slightly better. Don't bother with this kind
http://www.boatus-store.com/images/thumb/05855_t.jpg As far as I'm
concerned, their worthless.

wrote:
Hi,

What's the best thing for the money for removing oil
from a motor in the bilge? I bought a drill pump, and
it worked okay. Once! After that it would never work
again. Someone told me about using a basting squeeze
bulb, and that worked great getting some lube out of
a transfer case, but it took quite a while and a lot of
times filling and emptying it. It would take forever to
empty a motor of oil, unless there's a quart size or
something.

Thanks for any suggestions,
David

--
Dan Best - (707) 431-1662, Healdsburg, CA 95448
B-2/75 1977-1979