Tim Tim is offline

Default A BIG choice to make...

On Apr 18, 1:34*pm, John H wrote:
On Mon, 18 Apr 2011 07:07:08 -0400, John H wrote:
...today. The weather is beautiful, the lawn is mowed, the truck oil is changed,
and my wife's out of town so I can play.

What to do, what to do? I could stay here and join the fray, or...
...I could go play golf!!

YES! Golf wins.

So, you *girls* and guys that haven't done so, yet, go he

http://centralva.info-komen.org/goto/reneewinckler*

Click on the 'Donate to Renee' button, and put me in the poorhouse!

Sure am glad I chose golf. Looks like I'm the only one who had a great time!

I worked on some huge ag starters and alternators. That always helps
the bottom line.

?;^ )