Peggie Hall

Default Getting hosed

MMC wrote:
Thanks for the clarification Peggy. I'll check the ratings on the hot tub
hose and let you know what I come up with.
I would imagine that if I can get the manufacturers part #s at the hardware
store, I could compare with #s on marine hose.

You don't need mfr's part #s, only the industry standard numbers...which
should be marked (in fact, I THINK it's required, but I could be wrong)
at intervals on all hose.

As for buying sanitation hose based on price...which is really more
expensive--$3.50/ft every few years...or $8/ft just once? Not to mention
what a major PITA job it is to replace hoses.

Bite the bullet and go with the SeaLand or AVS hose, along with all the
necessary radius fittings to do the job right, so you'll never have to
do it again.

-
Peggie
Peggie Hall