Harryk Harryk is offline

Default Obama endorses slavery

John H wrote:
On Wed, 13 Apr 2011 12:41:51 -0400, wrote:

On Wed, 13 Apr 2011 09:36:48 -0400, wrote:

Are you saying that military budget is a waste?

Most of it. We spend more than the whole rest of the planet put
together.

I think the Chinese would like to see us cut it by about 90%.

We waste more than four times the amount the PRC wastes on military
spending. Our military budget by some estimates approaches $700 billion
a year, while the Chinese spend about $150 billion.

If we cut our military spending in half, we'd still be spending more
than twice what the PRC spends.

What a waste, for both countries.