[email protected] emdeplume@hush.com is offline

Default Obama endorses slavery

On Mon, 11 Apr 2011 18:19:59 -0400, Harryk
wrote:

I_am_Tosk wrote:

The fact is, it is not Bushs fault at all. It's the congress that spends
the money and Pelosi was in charge of that. I remember the lying sack of
**** saying "gas prices will be my first issue if I am elected"... Among
other things, depending on who she was talking to at the time. Either
way, this recession is right at the feet of Pelosi, Obama, Kerry, and
Frank...

It's Stunatz Scotty, our own little Glenn Beck.

I wonder if he's picking up Beck on the tiny transistor in his head?
Sort of like Knuckles claiming he can't get Beck in Canada only in his
case he thinks the voice he hears is Beck and he thinks its his own.