[email protected] emdeplume@hush.com is offline

Default Obama endorses slavery

On Mon, 11 Apr 2011 17:33:55 -0400, Harryk

OK I am wrong but the FACTS are the tax on$250k will get us 70
billion a year, assuming they actually pay it (no tax avoidance
schemes)
The tax on the$250K is $300 billion a year (the total tax cut costs
$3.7T over 10 years) so it is 18.9%, not 10%

So when you look at the whole thing, assuming we went back to the
Clinton levels, it would only cover about 24.6% of the deficit.
$370B vs a $1.5T deficit)

Double the tax rates on those whose income is more than $500,000 a year,
single or couple.

Make all income except income used to open or build up an individual's
own business, one that hires people, subject to the higher tax rates.

Sounds reasonable to me.