Harryk Harryk is offline

Default Obama endorses slavery

wrote:

OK I am wrong but the FACTS are the tax on$250k will get us 70
billion a year, assuming they actually pay it (no tax avoidance
schemes)
The tax on the$250K is $300 billion a year (the total tax cut costs
$3.7T over 10 years) so it is 18.9%, not 10%

So when you look at the whole thing, assuming we went back to the
Clinton levels, it would only cover about 24.6% of the deficit.
$370B vs a $1.5T deficit)

Double the tax rates on those whose income is more than $500,000 a year,
single or couple.

Make all income except income used to open or build up an individual's
own business, one that hires people, subject to the higher tax rates.