Bruce[_3_] Bruce[_3_] is offline

Default Is there something wrong with Google Mail?

On Sun, 10 Apr 2011 21:55:04 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Bruce" wrote in message
.. .
snip

I'm thinking that it's probably a generational thing. I've always thought
the younger generation is really into texting and email, etc. and couldn't
stay away from it even when they're driving which I think is going way too
far and totally irresponsible. That a young woman can go three or four
days
at a time not replying is puzzling to me and not responding at all to some

It should give you a clue to your importance in her scheme of things.

I know it. Way down at the bottom of the "to do" list. But, it would be one
thing is she just up and told me to get lost but she keeps stringing me
along and acts sincere in still wanting to go for a sail. Can't imagine how
if she has so little time for me now that she's actually gonna show up. I
just don't know what to expect come May. Probably show up at the airport to
pick them up and nobody will show. I wish there was some way to find out the
passenger list on airline flights but I don't think that's public knowledge.

Well, yes. But consider, perhaps that is how she gets HER jollies.

Airplane arrivals I think you might be able to find out whether
someone is on the passenger list after takeoff. You probably can't
access the passenger list but you used to be able to find out whether
Mr. Wilbur Hubbard is on flight 910 departing LA at 0900. But perhaps
with all the 9-11 security that is no longer true. Hell, try the
airline, ask.. Tell them your Intended was supposed to be on the
flight and you want to be sure that you meet her.
Cheers,

Bruce