Bruce[_3_] Bruce[_3_] is offline

Default Wilbur Hubbard shampoos Jessica B's hair and Bruce takes a flare in the mouth.

On Sun, 10 Apr 2011 12:13:33 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

When the lovely and talented Jessica B arrives next month for a cruise
aboard "Cut the Mustard" she'd like me to shampoo her hair, (of course I'd
be more than happy to oblige) like in this movie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MVysALoE_E

But, if that creepy Bruce in Bangkok tries to interfere then he'd better
watch out for a well-aimed flare. LOL!

Wilbur Hubbard

Willie-boy, I afraid that the shock of losing your inamorata has
affected you mind. Do you really expect that someone would travel half
way around the world to interfere in the ablutions of two imaginary
people?

Cheers,

Bruce