Default Is there something wrong with Google Mail?

"Wayne B" wrote in message
On Sun, 10 Apr 2011 20:04:13 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

At first it did seem like she was really 'into me'. It was her who posted
couple links to some bikini photos sort of out of the blue. But, between
then and now, she's got a new boyfriend she seems serious about so that
probably explains the pulling back. She might be a little embarrassed?

Wilbur, every time I am in the FL Keys, I'm always impressed by the
large numbers of *real* and available women thereabouts. Jessica
however is a figment of somone's imagination.

You're probably right. sigh