Harryk Harryk is offline

Default wisc gov gives $81,000 job to son of top donor

Canuck57 wrote:
On 09/04/2011 4:13 PM, Harryk wrote:
Canuck57 wrote:
On 09/04/2011 3:54 PM, Harryk wrote:

Looked at the US budget, you are so screwed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperinflation

Uhh, the "U.S. Budget" has virtually nothing to do with me or my
lifestyle. We pay our fair share of taxes and we benefit from the
general programs offered by federal, state and local governments, but
we don't get or expect checks from any governmental agencies.

So, please explain how we are "so screwed."

Of the posters here, the one(s) most likely to be screwed in case of
governmental failure are the ones without assets or skills, mooks like
your fellow wigged-out righty, Snotty Ingerfool.

Hey, you know you are on social assistance. Just a fleabagger.

Best part, as hyper inflation grows, and the government check stays the
same, well, fleabaggers time is coming one way or another.

Haven't seen defumer...oh wait...filter are working.

- - -

Just how are we on "social assistance," ****-for-brains?

You know, I've mentioned to you previously that many of your posts are
so bat****-crazy, there's just no reason to take anything you post
seriously. From all the evidence offered up here, there's no reason to
conclude you are anything other than just another disgruntled right-wing
gasbag.

USA government right now is running on pure high test bullsh!t. How long
can government keep printing $1.6 to $2 trillion a year before the BS
collapses?

That is my only question is when will the bubble pop. And my gut tells
me not too long.

Obama is probably on the phone with China right now. Trying to cool them
off, as they want their money. Does anyone lend a US government money
these days? If they do they are so stupid.

Yup...you're nothing more than a disgruntled righty, and as bat****
crazy as most of your crew.