Canuck57[_9_] Canuck57[_9_] is offline

Default wisc gov gives $81,000 job to son of top donor

On 09/04/2011 2:42 PM, Harryk wrote:
Canuck57 wrote:
On 09/04/2011 1:49 PM, Harryk wrote:
Canuck57 wrote:
On 09/04/2011 12:54 PM, Harryk wrote:
Canuck57 wrote:

USA, closed for business. Will be exiting the small, but remaining US
investments. Move them to Hong Kong in Yuan before he USD drops
like a
rock. Pretty obvious USA needs bankruptcy to fix its corruption.

While you are moving your $500 retirement account to Hong Kong, sell
off
your real assets and move yourself there, too. Don't let the door hit
you in the ass on the way out, moron.

Hey, if enough people move $500k out, your oil might cost you
$500/barrel. Keep printing money like toilet paper and it will be used
AS toilet paper.

In my circle we are now talking of how to hedge against the USD
becoming
big time devalued. And some good ideas coming forth that are suitable
for the IRA. We are resolved that the US economic futures just became
quite grim.

Looks like USD fell against the Yuan again. Not much, but a sign of
things to come.

In your circle? Now that is a laugh. I'm sure it is nothing more than a
circle of jerks, a bunch of clods who imagine themselves currency
traders.

Sure beats welfare and having Obama as yo mama.

You got yourself off welfare? Well, good for you.

I have no need to stoop that low. Besides I would not qualify... I have
means. I leave it to you.

Looked at the US budget, you are so screwed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperinflation
--
I can assure you that the road to prosperity is not paved with
fleabagger debt.