posted to rec.sport.jetski,alt.sport.jet-ski,rec.boats,rec.boats.building,rec.boats.cruising
Tim Tim is offline

Default Looking for CDI(?) igniter for Jet Ski '96 JH1100

On Apr 5, 4:40*pm, " Sir Gregory Hall, Esq."
wrote:
d@vid. wrote in messagenews:7n6np6dlsquks80q6t7imkl1c3md0vk37k@4ax .com....
Hi,

The guy working on my Jet Ski said he thinks it needs an igniter, or
igniter
box, or he said it's sometimes called an electronic control unit...I
believe he
said it has four wires coming out of it and it's part of the ignition
system.
Does anyone know what he's referring to that can tell me the correct
term(s) to
search for? Is it a CDI module? Can anyone suggest where to look for the
lowest
price for one? So far I haven't been able to find one at all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwY36B0pZvk

That's what I'd like to see happen with all PWC.

--
Gregory Hall

'cheap? As in price, there's nothing really 'cheap' about pwc
parts. Or boat parts for that matter.