Peggie Hall

Default Recommendation for New Marine Head

Drumm Law wrote:
We have just bought a 1973 Tollycraft 34' Flybridge Sedan, with an old "pumper"
style marine head. Already, I'm getting grumbles from "Mama" about all the
work that device is.

I have seen bits and pieces on this and other web sites, about the pro's and
con's of different electric marine heads . . . but don't feel I know enough to
intelligently chose one yet.

It needs to be 12 volt, sea-water source of water, and reliable (and, when not
reliable, relatively easy for a person not mechanically inclined to fix)!

You've just described the Raritan SeaEra. Check it out at
http://www.raritaneng.com

--
Peggie