bob bob is offline

Default US Government shutdown

On Wed, 6 Apr 2011 22:40:04 -0400, I_am_Tosk
wrote:

In article ,
says...

yeah. let's stop the fight against al qaida so the GOP can figure out
how to cut MORE taxes on the rich

What the **** are you talking about. The military still gets paid, and
it's the fleabaggers in congress that refused to do their work the last
4 years, not the republicans..

really? then i guess you better call the folks at 'military.com' and
tell 'em they ****ed up:

http://www.military.com/news/article...=coastguard.nl

U.S. military troops at war in Iraq and Afghanistan would receive
one-week's pay instead of two in their next paycheck if the government
shuts down this weekend due to the federal budget impasse, according
to a senior defense official.

The official, who spoke on condition of anonymity to discuss personnel
issues, said the military can't be paid during a funding lapse until a
new appropriations bill or continuing resolution is passed by Congress

what the **** am i talking about?

the fact i know more than you do.

Just because you said it. I mean, you can't even find the shift key on
your keyboard and I am suppose to believe you? snerk

what does the fact i dont use caps have to do with the fact you are
wrong??

and i gave you the reference. where is YOUR reference showing they DO
get paid

LIAR!