I_am_Tosk I_am_Tosk is offline

Default US Government shutdown

In article ,
says...

On Wed, 06 Apr 2011 20:05:36 -0400, bob wrote:

On Wed, 06 Apr 2011 17:53:57 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

Now this commentator has it right.

Shut down government until it can figure out how to live inside its
means. Like heroin, the best way to quit is cold turkey. You just stop
taking on more debt.

yeah. let's stop the fight against al qaida so the GOP can figure out
how to cut MORE taxes on the rich

No paychecks for the troops in Afghanistan or the tens of thosands on
the pentagon payroll.

Wonder how long that'll last. Haahaahaahaa!

You guys should really research your fantasy a bit more.. The military
gets paid. Of course I suppose you already knew that but the DNC fax
said you should repeat the lie as often as possible, right?

--
Rowdy Mouse Racing - We race for cheese!