Dick

Default Inflatable Dingy Beaching wheels?

Over the years I have seen a few cruisers with plastic wheels that fold
up
on the transom.

Does anyone have any recommendation of type and source for this type of
wheels.

I have plastic wheels that are 3 to 4 inches wide and about 5 to 6 inches in
diameter. They only work on hard surfaces. If the sand is soft they sink in and
you have to carry it anyway. Over loose rocks it is the same. Big rocks they
can not get over. The only wheels that I have seen that work on most beaches
are the big wheels that are about a foot in diameter. They don't sink in and
will roll over the big stuf. There are not enough hard beaches to make the
little wheels worth it.

Dick