Rodney Myrvaagnes

Default NORTH WEST PASSAGE Summer 2004

On Sat, 10 Apr 2004 19:31:27 GMT, "Don White"
wrote:

krissteyn wrote in message
. com...
I am looking for any info on boats going through the NW Passage soon,
I would like to "buddy boat" or crew as part of my circumnavigation of
North America.
email me or check my website
www.freewebs.com/krissteyn/

Don't think too many pleasure boats go through yet. You may have to hitch a
ride on a gov't boat or an American Nuke submarine. If you wait a few more
years, global warming may make the transit plausible.

I seem to remember two guys with a Hobie 18 about 20 years ago? THey
dragged it across ice-covered islands, etc. I believe they went
west-to-east.

Rodney Myrvaagnes NYC J36 Gjo/a

Capsizing under chute, and having the chute rise and fill without tangling, all while Mark and Sally are still behind you