whatever whatever is offline

Default Capsize

On Sat, 02 Apr 2011 06:33:17 +0700, Bruce wrote:

The more weight one puts high in the accommodation (TV's, microwave
ovens, etc) and on deck (photovoltaics and wind generators) the higher
up will be the righting moment. IOW, the more likely it is that the boat
will capsize.

Wilbur Hubbard

However the rate of roll will be less. every cloud has a silver lining.

Cheers,

Bruce

Bruce,

I'm curious as to why you spend so much time arguing with the invincibly
ignorant willie boy? The guy who doesn't know the difference between
righting moment and center of gravity.

He does indeed display great ignorance with his every post. That is why
I dropped willie and his aliases into my killfile. Doing so made this
newsgroup for more pleasant. I wouldn't even know he was here if you and
a few others didn't bother answering him.

I enjoy reading your lucid and often witty replies, but still wonder why
you find him worth your time.

I'm just curious. I have no axe to grind.