Bruce[_3_] Bruce[_3_] is offline

Default how necessary is a windlass

On Fri, 1 Apr 2011 12:56:14 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Jessica B" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 29 Mar 2011 14:13:54 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Jessica B" wrote in message
snip

JMB just e-mailed me. She sounds like an organized person and a
go-getter.
CC'd you my reply to her. Things are looking good. She's got some firm
dates
in mind so check your inbox. Sounds like she's planning to rent a car at
the
airport so you two should coordinate your flights if you can so you can
ride
together. It sure would save me time going back and forth twice to the
airport. In exchange I've offered to get you guys a room while you're
here
so you can have all the luxuries you're used to and a safe place for
your
luggage. Sounds like a deal to me. ;-)

You're an EXCELLENT person!

Thanks, I guess it takes one to know one. LOL! You're a real sweetheart,
Jessica B! You deserve excellence.

I promise to be better about email and such. I've just been swamped
with job and personal stuff.

I understand (now). Good to have you back. ;-)

snip

I'm picky... I only want the best... someone said that.. not sure who.

It sure wasn't that ungentlemanly Bruce in Bangkok. . . How would you like
to be married to him. Why, it wouldn't surprise me if his wife was miserable
because he's verbally abused her for years. He seems to be well-practiced at
it.

Wilbur Hubbard

AS I have repeatedly said - IGNORANT! You posted that little tirade as
response to the wrong message.

Do try to read before writing in the future.

Cheers,

Bruce