Default Bruce in Bangkok, would you please try to be a gentleman to the lady.

"Stephen Trapani" wrote in message
On 3/31/2011 4:32 PM, Bruce wrote:
On Thu, 31 Mar 2011 17:17:59 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Wilbur wrote in message
anews.com...

You know of whom I speak. Your personal attacks are quite unbefitting a
sailor. The way you act is indicative of the fact that you are a
pretend
sailor, IMO.

Wilbur Hubbard

And, one more thing. If you were a gentleman you would repent of your
ungentlemanly public behavior and apologize to her forthwith.

Is the Willie-boy that over the years we have all come to know and
loath?

Talking about being a gentleman and apologies?

Naw, it can't be..... that Willie doesn't understand the words. Must
be someone else masquerading as the poor bloke perched on his yellow
anchor buoy, dreaming his dreams of sailing.

Not to mention how much he's ripped women getting anywhere near sailboats.
Now he thinks that by pretending to be a woman he can get people to agree
with him? Hilarious.

Not true! I only object to liberal, feminist women such as Ellen MacArthur
who seem to think they are better sailors than men and generally disprove
their contentions by capsizing and having to be rescued. They don't take
sailing seriously but do it to get publicity and wouldn't do it at all if it
weren't for the publicity and are better off remaining ashore - not only for
their own safety but for the sake of sailing which they tend to marginalize
by their lack of insight and incompetence.

A woman as a passenger or even as first mate is not a problem on a sailboat.
It's when they try to take over the whole shebang then that's what I find
objectionable. Sailing is and will always remain a man's world.

And, be prepared to swallow your pride and admit you were wrong about
Jessica B who is a real person and not a sock puppet. Proof will be in the
offing in the near future.

Wilbur Hubbard