bob bob is offline

Default 53% Approval Rating for Obama in latest AP Poll

On Thu, 31 Mar 2011 22:39:44 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 31/03/2011 7:16 PM, bob wrote:
On Thu, 31 Mar 2011 18:08:49 -0600,

My guess is Obama will destroy the US economy with currency devaluation
and hyper inflation. Accumulate the debt under the US Fed and then just
declare the US Fed. Reserve bankrupt. Then watch the USD plummet.

your rich pals on wall street sucked 10 TRILLION out of the economy in
3 years.

they already destroyed america

fortunately, canada, less in thrall to plutocrats, is not having our
problems

Funny, none of my buddies asked for nor did they take bailouts.

that's exactly my point. canada regulated its rich more than the US
did. that's why your economy didnt tank like ours did. americans are
fundamentalists on religion AND economics...preferring the rich and
powerful in both cases

Ask
Obama about that and why Bin Laden's investment in Carlyle, a major GM
holder of paper needed a bailout of GM so bad. Better not tick of his
Saudi masters now.

funny that the first thing bush did after 9/11 was arrange for bin
laden's american family to get out of the country

But it all comes back to government corruption.

and america makes corruption the law....but only by the rich